澳大利亚 / 非技术类 - 澳大利亚 / Social recruitment
We are looking to hire an experienced stockbroking customer service executive to assist clients via inbound calls and emails with questions and queries on trading, payment, platform and other ad hoc issues. Within this role, you will build, maintain, and strengthen client relationships by assisting and educating each client in utilizing the company products, services, and platforms.
· Supporting client onboarding, account maintenance, provide excellent and timely client service to ensure a client satisfaction.
· Taking/placing and managing orders
· Actively assist clients with their enquiries and troubleshooting issues, processing client’s applications, orders and requests, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Proactively identify opportunities for cross-selling of company products and services to existing clients.
· Ensure accurate client information is recorded in relevant internal systems such as CRM systems.
· Assist CHESS transfer queries, processing applications, payments, and transfers for Investment related products
· Contacts clients in regards to corporate actions and holding statements.
· Actively communicate with clients on the new policies and procedures to enhance operational efficiency.
Skill sets required.
· 2+ years existing stockbroking experience or similar roles such as equity trading/operation.
· Finance or Commerce related degree (preferred but not essential)
· RG146 qualified
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and ideally Chinese, good attention to details.
· Great processing skills and understanding of technology and systems
· understanding of various legislation and regulation within the financial services industry (AML FATCA and CRS requirements)
· Permanent Residency or Citizenship.