Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited, an Australian registered financial service provider, is a subsidiary of UPFintech Holding Limited, known as "Tiger Brokers" (NASDAQ: TIGR), a leading online brokerage firm focusing on global investors. Founded in 2014, Tiger Brokers became one of the major players dealing with US equity trading, among trading platforms catered to global investors in less than two years.
Tiger Brokers has offices in Mainland China, Hong Kong, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. With over 1 million customers worldwide currently. The company is backed by well-known investors such as Xiaomi, as well as investment guru Jim Rogers.
Tiger Brokers (AU) PTY Limited is currently expanding the team and looking for an AML Analyst to join the compliance department. This is a perfect opportunity for someone coming from strong AML/CTF risk management background within the finance and banking industry. This position will be responsible for reviewing and progressing operational tasks under the AML/CTF Program, serving a vital role in identifying, disrupting, and preventing money laundering and terrorism financing.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- You will have the opportunity to develop your career with the growing business and work alongside a talented and highly experienced management team;
- Excellent opportunity to expand exposures in financial markets;
- Friendly and supportive team culture to help you unlock your potential;
- Generous salary package;
- Premium Office Location in CBD.
- Review unusual transaction alerts, customers, and other suspicions via transaction monitoring, OCDD, and ECDD programs;
- After completing applicable checks/ECDD - Escalate complex matters, notices, and suspicious matters to the AML Manager for further investigation/review;
- Assist with suspicious matters reporting;
- Monitoring of transactions and identifying suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity.
- Assist with KYC/CDD/EDD onboarding, PEPs, and sanctions monitoring;
- Conduct initial investigation/checks of breaches under the AML/CTF Program;
- Refer any suspected/confirmed breaches to the AML Manager for further investigation/review;
- Assist in AML systems/policy/procedure optimization;
- Provide AML compliance support on all aspects of the AML/CTF Program as required;
- Support business units in their understanding, identification, and management of ML/TF risk;
- Liaise with other teams internally to ensure full compliance and optimal customer experience.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working within Financial Crime, Fraud Control, or AML/CTF Operations in the financial services industry;
- Degree in Business, Finance, Law, or other related fields;
- A good understanding of Australian AML/CTF regulation and framework, and AUSTRAC reporting requirements;
- Be process-driven, with high attention to detail;
- Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of tasks, using your own initiative;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with AML/CTF risk management practices and internal control functions;
- Strong understanding of Operational Risk/Compliance within the finance industry;
- Mandarin-Speaking preferred though not required.