Tips before viewing :
- Tiger Securities supports HKD and USD deposits, but does not support RMB deposits. Hong Kong card deposits in Hong Kong dollars are more convenient. This guide is the guide for deposits in Hong Kong dollars.
- The name of the bank account used for remittance must be the same as the name of the Tiger Securities account, and other bank accounts or joint bank accounts cannot be used for remittance.
- It takes a certain amount of time for the inter-bank background to process the remittance application. The bank’s notification of " remitted " does not mean that Tiger Securities has received the money. After the funds arrive at Tiger Securities, settlement and approval of the funds are required. Banks and Tigers do not handle remittances during Hong Kong holidays, please allow time for remittance processing
- Currently Tiger Securities does not accept direct cash deposits through Hong Kong bank counters, ATMs and other channels
1. Remittance process
1. After downloading and installing the latest version of China Merchants Bank Personal Internet Banking Hong Kong Professional Edition, log in to the online banking
Click to download ( http://hk.cmbchina.com/Download.htm )
2. Select [One Card] - [Transfer and Remittance] - [Hong Kong Local Transfer]
3. Fill in the transfer information
( 1 ) The recipient bank chooses [other banks]
( 2 ) Other Bank Name: [ 072 Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Industrial and Commercial's Bank of China ( Asia )]
( 3 ) Account name of the payee: Tiger Brokers NZ LTD ClientTrustAc
( 4 ) Beneficiary address: UNIT 04, 7/F BRIGHT WAY TOWER NO.33 MONG KOK ROAD, KOWLOON, HK
( 5 ) Recipient account number: 861512059225 (HKD deposit)
( 6 ) Debit account: Hong Kong dollar account
( 7 ) Transfer amount: enter the amount to be transferred
(For faster reconciliation, please try to fill in the remittance remarks according to the app guidelines and enter a mantissa after the whole remittance amount. For example, if you want to remit 10,000.00 HKD, you can enter 10,000.23 HKD, which can speed up the arrival of deposited funds.)
4. After [click to confirm], confirm the information
5. The transfer is successful and the screenshot is saved as the remittance voucher
2. Time for arrival: 1-2 working days, and the account can be received on the fastest day.
Reminder: After the transfer is completed, if all the remittance information is correct, the funds will be transferred to the Tiger Securities' personal collection account, and the funds can be deposited into the Tiger Securities' personal collection account after manual verification.
3. Bank handling fees: Both the remittance bank and the receiving bank may charge corresponding handling fees. Please refer to the actual fees charged by the bank for specific fees.
- The screenshots of the above guidelines are shared by users and are for reference only. If there is any discrepancy in the screenshot interface, the actual interface of the bank shall prevail. Please confirm the content with the bank.
- Tiger is not responsible for any losses resulting from this guideline.