Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) website deposit guidelines
Tips before viewing :
- Tiger Securities supports HKD and USD deposits, but does not support RMB deposits. Hong Kong card deposits in Hong Kong dollars are more convenient. This guide is the guide for deposits in Hong Kong dollars.
- The name of the bank account used for remittance must be the same as the name of the Tiger Securities account, and other bank accounts or joint bank accounts cannot be used for remittance.
- It takes a certain amount of time for the inter-bank background to process the remittance application. The bank’s notification of " remitted " does not mean that Tiger Securities has received the money. After the funds arrive at Tiger Securities, settlement and approval of the funds are required. Banks and Tigers do not handle remittances during Hong Kong holidays, please allow time for remittance processing
- Currently Tiger Securities does not accept direct cash deposits through Hong Kong bank counters, ATMs and other channels
1. Remittance process
1. Visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank (the official website of online banking: https://www.sc.com/hk/zh/ ), open personal online banking, and log in to personal online banking.
2. After logging in, select " Transfer - Transfer to a third party or local bank account "
3. Fill in the transfer information and click Next
( 1 ) Name of payee: Tiger Brokers NZ LTD ClientTrustAc
( 2 ) Receiving account number: 861512059225 (Hong Kong dollar deposit)
( 3 ) The name of the receiving bank: 072 Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia)
( 4 ) Another name of the payee: Tiger Brokers NZ LTD ClientTrustAc
(For faster reconciliation, please try to fill in the remittance remarks according to the app guidelines and enter a mantissa after the whole remittance amount. For example, if you want to remit 10,000.00 HKD, you can enter 10,000.23 HKD, which can speed up the arrival of deposited funds.)
4. Enter the transaction password
5. Initiate a transfer to the payee information registered in the previous step
6. Enter the total transfer amount and confirm the transfer date according to the amount you want to deposit
7. Confirm the transfer information and keep the screenshot, and submit it to Tiger Securities' deposit notice.
2. Time for arrival: 1-3 working days, and the account can be received on the fastest day.
Reminder: After the transfer is completed, if all the remittance information is correct, the funds will be transferred to the Tiger Securities' personal collection account, and the funds can be deposited into the Tiger Securities' personal collection account after manual verification.
3. Bank handling fees: Both the remittance bank and the receiving bank may charge corresponding handling fees. Please refer to the actual fees charged by the bank for specific fees.
- The screenshots of the above guidelines are shared by users and are for reference only. If there is any discrepancy in the screenshot interface, the actual interface of the bank shall prevail. Please confirm the content with the bank.
- Tiger is not responsible for any losses resulting from this guideline.